Guest Blogging is a practice that brings several benefits to both websites.
The site that receives the guest article benefits from a significant time saving. In addition, the guest blogger benefits from the reputation of the site that proposes the article, while feeding its content.
In turn, the guest blogger who writes the article receives quality backlinks to his or her website, which will improve his or her natural referencing.
If you offer to write a guest article on another website, you will benefit in many ways:
- You get inbound links for free,
- It can help you generate more traffic to your website,
- You can introduce your content to a new audience and thus expand your brand awareness,
- You benefit from the notoriety of the partner site…
To do Quality Guest Blogging, several parameters must be taken into account:
- Choose the sites that will receive your articles. To find them, do a search on Google or on social networks such as LinkedIn or Twitter,
- Opt for authority sites to obtain quality backlinks, and only sites in your field of activity,
- Check that these sites include external links to other relevant sites and that the articles they publish are of high quality,
- Write your high value content in the same editorial line as the host site,
- Make sure it is of interest to readers,
- Opt for a long article (between 1,500 and 3,000 words),
- Include a maximum of 3 links and avoid over-optimised link anchors…
- What to do before submitting a Guest Post? Throwing yourself into guest blogging is not an effective method, it is better to proceed step by step in order to guarantee the success of each guest article you propose. First step, learn what to know and what to do before submitting the guest article. 1) Define your objectives The first thing to do before writing guest articles is to determine the objectives you want to achieve. Indeed, guest blogging allows you to improve : Short-term traffic: Increase the number of visitors to your website; Natural referencing: Gain in SERP ranking thanks to backlinks; The level of expertise in your…
- Why write a Guest Post? Did you know that 60% of bloggers write articles for other blogs? In other words, they are adding to the content of other blogs at the expense of their own site. There's no doubt that this practice is counter-intuitive, but if so many bloggers are doing it, don't you think it's a practice that deserves to be investigated? Of course it is! In fact, it's an approach known as "guest blogging", the principle of which is to publish guest articles on other influential blogs in order to get traffic from them, among other things. Although it is completely free, guest…
- What is a Guest Post and what is it for? The principle of guest blogging consists of writing an article that you will publish on a site that does not belong to you. In general, this will be a site that is thematically related to the product/service you offer. If, for example, you sell climbing equipment, you will be looking to publish on a blog related to climbing, hiking, sports, nature, etc. Guest blogging is an essential technique in web marketing - and more specifically in content marketing. Advantages of creating a guest post for which you write The main advantage is that this editor will advertise the blog he…