Guest Blogging is a practice that brings several benefits to both websites.
The site that receives the guest article benefits from a significant time saving. In addition, the guest blogger benefits from the reputation of the site that proposes the article, while feeding its content.
In turn, the guest blogger who writes the article receives quality backlinks to his or her website, which will improve his or her natural referencing.
If you offer to write a guest article on another website, you will benefit in many ways:
- You get inbound links for free,
- It can help you generate more traffic to your website,
- You can introduce your content to a new audience and thus expand your brand awareness,
- You benefit from the notoriety of the partner site…
To do Quality Guest Blogging, several parameters must be taken into account:
- Choose the sites that will receive your articles. To find them, do a search on Google or on social networks such as LinkedIn or Twitter,
- Opt for authority sites to obtain quality backlinks, and only sites in your field of activity,
- Check that these sites include external links to other relevant sites and that the articles they publish are of high quality,
- Write your high value content in the same editorial line as the host site,
- Make sure it is of interest to readers,
- Opt for a long article (between 1,500 and 3,000 words),
- Include a maximum of 3 links and avoid over-optimised link anchors…